African Red Tea Imports Rooibos Loose Tea Natural Red
- No Caffeine
- High in Antioxidants
- Very Low in Tannic Acid
- Rich in Minerals
- Naturally Sweet
This is a great tasting tea - naturally sweet, 100% organic, naturally caffeine free, no tannic acid and 50 times more antioxidants than green tea. Full bodied and extremely smooth. Just honest to goodness tea - good for the body and soul. It is absolutely delicious. All the tea bags are oxygen bleached.
Benefits and Uses of Red Tea
- Contains magnesium, which is necessary for a healthy nervous system.
Increases the absorption of iron in the body.
- Contains potassium and copper minerals that are necessary for several metabolic functions.
- It is often prescribed for nervous tension and mild depression as it makes a relaxing sedative.
- Contains no oxalic acid and can therefore be enjoyed by persons suffering from kidney stones.
- Helps to control your appetite thus can be beneficial in weight loss.
- Makes a great thirst-quencher and sport drink.
Red Tea is the ideal drink for people with a busy lifestyle. It can be enjoyed in unlimited quantities throughout the day. It is a great thirst quencher for athletes as iced tea, or mixed with fruit juice. For the diet conscious, who are experiencing the stress of a restricted diet, Red Tea is a soothing drink, without adding calories. Because of its lower tannin content, Red Tea is less bitter than regular tea and can be enjoyed without sugar.
Red Tea is not just for making drinks. It can also be used in baking and cooking. Red Tea can be used in any recipe. Just replace the liquid content in the recipe with ready made Red Tea. It may be used as base for soups, stews, marinades, and sauces. Red Tea is also a natural meat tenderizer.
Acid & Zinc in Red Tea promotes a healthy and glowing skin.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
One tea bag (2.5g) is good for at least 2 cups. Put tea bag in kettle, add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
Consult with a doctor before taking. Do not take during pregnancy.