MANUFACTURER: Aloha Bay Aloha Bay Eco Palm Square Candle Jar, Holiday Spice Red
Eco Palm Wax with organic palm wax from Brazil and Colombia. Eight ounces each. Burn time is 40 hours. The decorative black wooden lid serves as a base for the jar.
- 100% pure natural Palm Wax is made from fruit berries of the palm oil tree. This same high quality palm tree oil can be found in hand lotions, shampoos and cosmetics. It's the purest non-GMO food quality wax.
- Palm Wax is made just like essential oils simply pressed and distilled. Soy and paraffin candles involve solvent extraction using petroleum chemicals like hexane.
- This all natural line is made with 100% pure essential oils.
- The highly scented line contains pure essential oils and fine fragrances. We consult department store cosmetic counters to discover the best selling fragrances. We have four of the top perfumers in the US working for us to create these top-selling fragrances in this candles. All This fragrances and colors have been tested in focus groups to determine the consumers preferences.
- Palm Wax taper candles are virtually dripless. Any candle placed in a strong enough draft will drip. Palm Tapers will recover and stop dripping as soon as the major air-draft is removed. Then they re-melt any wax that dripped down the sides. It is a very efficient taper.
- Ounce for ounce Palm Wax candles burn longer. This candles burn on average 1 to 2 hours longer than comparable size paraffin candles.
- This wicks are all-braided cotton or cotton with a paper core.
- Because This flame burns hotter, the candle completely consumes itself. No messy residue is left behind in the jar. No black soot.
- The surface of Palm Wax candles has a unique crystal pattern and brighter colors, thus drawing more of the consumers attention.
- This prices are comparable to machine-made paraffin and soy candles.
- We work hard to be socially responsible and environmentally conscious.
There is concern over black soot deposition and indoor candle air pollution. Homeowners have begun to complain about the dark film around electrical outlets, computer screens, curtains, and the like.Therefore, to create the cleanest burning candle, the following criteria have to be met:
- Top grade fuel. The waxes and fragrances used should burn up entirely and evenly.
- A finely tuned carburetor. The wick should be carefully calibrated for each type of candle.
- Control of the airflow around the flame. The flame needs a sufficient and continuous supply of fresh air (oxygen).
This WICKS are made of top grade cotton, braided and treated to burn most efficiently. We have never used lead or zinc in any of This wick materials. Most of these wicks have a tiny paper core, which prevents the wick from collapsing into the liquid wax. Each wick is designed for This specific was blend, fragrance concentrations, and jar size. If the wick is too small, it will not consume the fuel as fast as it is melted. Conversely, if the wick is too thick, it will cause the flame to smoke. We also found that better results are achieved with multiple small wicks as opposed to a single thick wick.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Never leave any burning candle unattended. Always use a fire resistant, snugly fitting candle holder. Keep away from curtains and other flammable objects.Avoid drafts. Eliminate wick trimmings and other debris from around the flame.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.