MANUFACTURER: COLGATE PERSONAL CARE CO.
INDICATIONS: Colgate Total Plus Whitening Gel Toothpaste
Anticavity Fluoride And Antigingivitis Toothpaste.
- It helps to prevent: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque.
- It lasts fresh breath protection.
- It fights tartar buildup.
- Dual use cap - Flip top or twist off.
Colgate Total Plus Whitening has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains. Brush twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner, whiter and your breath will be fresher around the clock. For a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.
Colgate Total Plus Whitening Toothpastehas been shown to be an effective decay-preventive dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has been shown to whiten teeth by removing surface stains. It has also been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gumline. Its effect on periodontitis has not been determined. Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association.
Sodium Fluoride 0. 24% (0. 14% W/V Fluoride Ion); Triclosan 0. 30%.
Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.