Desert Essence eco-harvest tea tree oil
- Effectively treats problem skin with regular use
- Known antiseptic, soothes skin and reduces redness
- Also great for use in laundry or cleaning around the house
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil grown in Australia with inherent antiseptic qualities. A native of the Australian coast and long recognized for its abundant health benefits, tea tree oil has for the last half century been the subject of considerable medicinal research in Australia. Continued scientific testing there has revealed tea tree oil to contain over 100 different chemical compounds, making this singular leaf-derived oil an effective antiseptic and detoxifying agent.Use it for your personal care and your home:
- Problem skin: Wet a cotton ball. Apply 1 drop of Tea Tree Oil. Apply lightly to problem skin to help reduce oil that can lead to blemishes. Remove with water. Tea tree won�t cause dryness and flaking like some chemical treatments can.
- Manicure/Pedicure Treatment: Add a few drops to manicurist spray or cream for cuticle care and welcomed relief for cracked nails. Also known to help ward of fungus.
- Scalp Treatment: Mix a few drops into your shampoo to break up product build up and oil. Leaves hair squeaky clean.
- Baby Care: Keep your diaper cleaner clean and fresh with a spray of tea tree oil mixed with water.
- Laundry Freshener: Add 2 teaspoons of pure oil to a regular load of laundry during the wash cycle.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner:Add one teaspoon of pure oil to a little over a gallon of water and give windows, floors, tile and kitchen surfaces the thorough, chemical-free clean.
- Stain Remover: Apply pure oil to damp cloth to remove scuffmarks from a vinyl and/or linoleum floors.
- Bath and Tile Cleaner: Use an oil and water solution on shower doors to prevent soap buildup. After washing down walls and removing grime and mildew, wipe over again to prevent mildew re-growth.
- Pest Control: Household ants and other pests dislike tea tree oil, so a few drops put at the point of entry will deter them. Wipe cupboards out with an oil and water solution to deter moths.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Eco-Harvest Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Add one or two drops to moist cotton pad for application to appropriate skin areas. Do not use full strength on face.
Dilute with water or carrier oil. Test a small amount against clean skin on forearm 24 hours prior to use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reaction occurs. Keep out of reach of children and animals.