Dr.Woods Pure Castile Tea Tree Soap
- Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap is all natural and eco friendly.
- Experience the freshness with Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap.
- Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap is ideal for normal, dry and oily skin.
- Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap blends the natural healing properties of both olive oil and tea tree oil with vitamin E, hemp oil and botanical extracts to create a gentle, moisturizing cleanser.
- The olive oil in Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap attracts and holds moisture close to the skin, forming a breathable layer that prevents moisture loss.
- Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap is a therapeutic skin conditioner that will leave skin unbelievably soft, and naturally clean and smooth.
- Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse your entire body, face and even your hair.
- Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap is ideal for laundry and environment friendly camping.
- Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap is natural, gentle and refreshing.
- Dr.Woods pure tea tree castile soap was specially made for everyday use to clean and moisturize your skin, as well as to naturally and effectively clean everything from dishes to laundry.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Purified Water (Aqua), Saponified Coconut, Hemp & Olive Oils with retained Glycerin, Vitamin E Oil, (Tocopheryl Acetate), Tea Tree Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract.
Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse your entire body, face, and even your hair. Ideal for camping.
Daily body and face wash:
- Apply onto wet hands, washcloth or loofah.
- Lather and massage.
- Rinse and experience satiny, soft skin with a refreshing fragrance.
Soothing aromatherapeutic bath:Squeeze a capful or two in running water and enjoy.
- Apply liberally onto a towel soaked in hot water.
- Wring out and drape over scalp and face, massaging with fingertips.
All natural cleaning:Use 4 parts water to 1 part Dr.Woods for dishes, floors, counters and more.
Fresh, itch free laundry:Use 2 oz. for small loads, 4 oz. for large loads.