Dr.Woods Shea Vision Lavender Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter
- Dr.Woods lavender castile soap with organic shea butter incororates the natural healing properties of olive oil and shea butter with the aromatherapeutic qualities of lavender.
- The olive oil in Dr.Woods lavender castile soap with organic shea butter attracts moisture and, while holding that moisture close to the skin.
- A breathable layer preventing the loss of that moisture.
- The shea butter is an ultra moisturizer helping the regeneration process of dry skin.
- Dr. Woods lavender castile soap with organic shea butter does not contain any harsh detergents that can strip away skins natural moisture.
- The aromatic qualities of lavender have been known for centuries.
- Dr.Woods has combined their soap with essential oil of lavender because it is both healing to the skin and calming to your senses.
- Dr.Woods lavender castile soap with organic shea butter is a refreshing way to start your day, or end a long, hectic day with a luxurious soak.
- Use this rich lathering liquid soap to gently cleanse your entire body, face, and even your hair.
- Dr.Woods lavender castile soap with organic shea butter is ideal for environmental friendly camping.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Water, Saponified Coconut, Hemp & Olive Oils with retained Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermun Parkii), Fragrance, Vitamin E Oil, (Tocopheryl Acetate), Lavender Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Caramel.
Daily body wash:
- Apply generous amount onto wet hands, washcloth or loofah.
- Lather and massage entire body.
- Rinse and experience satiny, soft skin with a delicate fragrance.
In bath:Squeeze a capful or two in running water to create a soothing, aromatherapeutic soak.