Earth Science Active Age Defence A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator
- With alpha and beta hydroxy acids to generate new skin faster and hyaluronic acid to retain moisture.
- Formulated with glycolic, lactic and salicylic acids, which work to slough off old skin cells and reveal new, younger looking skin.
- Formulated to minimize lines and smooth skin with regular nightly use.
- This acclaimed, lightweight product is scientifically formulated to rejuvenate skin overnight.
- Fortified with a synergistic blend of time-released alpha and beta hydroxy acids, anti-oxidants and hyaluronic acid to fight the unwelcome signs of aging.
- pH 3.5/ vegan
- Wake up with fresh skin, today and always
- The slower diffusion creates much less irritation and better penetration of the acids.
- Powerful anti-oxidants help protect from further aging and ric
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Aqueous Infusion of Panax Ginseng Extract, AHA Liposomes (Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxylated Lecithin,Cetrimonium Chloride, Cholesterol, Tocopherol Acetate), DI-C12-13 Alkyl Tartrate, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ceteareth-5, Cyclomethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Squalene, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Chlorella Vulgaris (Algae) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol.