Food Science of Vermont Oliver 15 500 mg tablets
An olive leaf extract supplement to support immune system function. Olivir brand olive leaf extract is standardized to yield 75 mg a minimum of 15 percent Oleuropein. Olivir works by stimulating your body's protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest foreign matter. It has no impact on friendly intestinal microorganisms. Thus, it can be used to support the Immune System when invasive microorganisms are present.
- Olive Leaf Extract works directly against unwanted materials by stimulating your own protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest them without suppressing the immune system or damaging the bodys beneficial
- Olivir 15 is standardized to yield 15 percent Oleuropein, the active ingredient, and is available in 500 mg tablets or capsules. Olivir 15 is vegetarian and yeast free.
- Olivir, the trade name of an olive leaf extract, is one of the most useful, natural, immune supportive, herbal extracts yet discovered. Through extensive research and clinical studies, Oleuropein was found to be effective against a broad spectrum of unwanted materials.
- Additionally, Oleuropein supports the immune system response and aids in detoxification.
- Olive Leaf Extract contains a natural complement of bioflavonoids from Quercetin and Rutin, which are antioxidants.
- There are no known adverse effects for olive leaf
extract, however, some mild discomfort may occur, such as headache, fatigue and bowel problems. These are short-lived and are a result of detoxification. Olivir 15 is so effective it may free up unwanted materials faster than the body can eliminate them, causing these symptoms. If these symptoms persist, reduce the daily dosage. Olivir 15 is considered an extremely safe product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.