Futurebiotics African Mango pharmaceutical grade capsules
- African Mango.
- Pharmaceutical Grade.
- Pure Irvingia gabonensis Extract.
- 150 mg of pure Irvingia gabonensis extract per capsule.
- No added stimulants or caffeine.
- 100% vegetarian supplement.
- Futurebiotics African Mango is a 100% vegetarian supplement providing pure, pharmaceutical-grade Irvingia gabonensis seed extract.
- Each capsule provides 150 mg of extract, without any added stimulants or caffeine.
- Today, the benefits of Irvingia gabonensis seed extracts are being investigated by modern science.
- African Mango, also known as wild mango or bush mango, is a highly valued small to medium evergreen tree that produces edible, sweet fruit similar to common mangoes.
- It is known as a drupe or stone fruit since it contains a large single seed or nut.
- Classed as oilseeds, this protein-rich, fibrous seed is often referred to as "dikanut".
- It is a subtly aromatic seed (nut) that have historically been ground into a paste or cake called "dika bread" and used in traditional local cuisine where the tree natively grows.
What Is African Mango?African Mango is a subtly aromatic seed (nut) that have historically been ground into a paste or cake called dika breadand used in traditional local cuisine where the tree natively grows.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Maltodextrin, Modified cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica..
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.