Futurebiotics Longest Living Acidophilus capsules
- Futurebiotics Longest Living Acidophilus.
- Maintaining a healthy balance of flora in the gastro-intestinal system can help aid digestion, boost the immune system and help maintain proper elimination.
- Supplemental probiotics, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum and super-stable Lactospore Lactobacillus sporogenes help form beneficial "friendly" bacteria colonies to support healthy intestinal flora balance.
- Friendly bacteria are found throughout the digestive tract, helping to maintain critical flora balance.
- Futurebiotics Longest Living Acidophilus provides 1 billion dairy-free, "friendly" bacteria per capsule.
- Multiple probiotic sources are included, which work synergistically to provide a full array of healthy, natural organisms.
- Futurebiotics Longest Living Acidophilus:
- Over 1 Billion friendly bacteria.
- Dairy-free and 100% vegetarian.
- With super-stable Lactospore Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Futurebiotics Longest Living Acidophilus does not require refrigeration, but may be refrigerated if desired. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Futurebiotics Longest Living Acidophilus contains a unique blend of lactobacilli strains, including potent Lactospore. Delivering viable live probiotics to the intestinal tract is a formidable technical challenge. Lactospore� is a naturally microencapsulated sporiferous preparation of Lactobacillus sporogenes that is proven to deliver viable lactobacilli to the intestine. It is room-temperature stable and highly resistant to the action of heat, gastric acids and bile.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Modified Cellulose, rice powder, beet fiber, vegetarian stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule up to 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.