Heel BHI allergy homeopathic tablets
- BHI/Heel Allergy is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of runny nose, watery eyes, skin rashes and hives.
- An allergy is caused by an oversensitive immune system, which leads to a hypersensitive immune response.
- If the immune system is out of balance, it will treat harmless substances as hostile irritants and attempt to expel them from the body.
- Symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes are the result of the body reacting to these irritating substances or allergens.
- Before the pollen season use Allergy tablets, to support the body in reducing its reaction to allergens that cause allergic symptoms such as runny nose, watery eyes, skin rashes and hives.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Each 300 mg contains: Arnica montana, radix 6X 15.79 mg, Ignatia amara 6X 15.79 mg, Lycopodium clavatum 6X 15.79 mg, Thuja occidentalis 6X 15.79 mg, Arsenicum album 8X 15.79 mg, Formicum acidum 8X 15.79 mg, Histaminum hydrochloricum 8X 15.79 mg, Lappa major 8X 15.79 mg, Ledum palustre 8X 15.79 mg, Antimonium crudum 10X 15.79 mg, Graphites 10X 15.79 mg, Pix liquida 10X 15.79 mg, Tellurium metallicum 10X 15.79 mg, Histaminum hydrochloricum 12X 15.79 mg, Selenium metallicum 12X 15.79 mg, Sulphur 12X 15.79 mg, Histaminum hydrochloricum 30X 15.79 mg, Sulphuricum acidum 30X 15.79 mg, Histaminum hydrochloricum 200X 15.79 mg
Magnesium stearate USP, Lactose USP
Adults and children above 6 years:
- 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Infants and children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.