Heel Flu + Cough and Cold TabletsFor the temporary relief of:
- Symptoms of Flu & Colds
- Chills, Fever & Nausea
- Body Aches, Fatigue
It is a homeopathic medication for the temporary relief of symptoms of flu and colds, like chills, fever, nausea, body aches and fatigue. FluPlus is a safe, effective, natural remedy ideal for all ages, including children and seniors. The inclusion of multiple active ingredients represents the modern approach to homeopathic treatment employed worldwide by Heel.These active ingredients are specifically chosen to treat and relieve symptoms like:
- Nonspecific defense mechanism support
- Weakness and exhaustion with light-headedness
- Hoarseness; dryness in throat; sore throat; bronchitis; cough worse after sleep; dry cough
- Intermittent fever, profuse, hot sweat; skin shining, hot, swollen; catarrhal and bilious fevers; fever with little or no perspiration; heat and burning in face; chilliness with shivering, without thirst; chilliness towards evening
- Great anxiety and restlessness
- Headache from first opening eyes in morning; all symptoms worse from motion; pressive headache, especially in morning
- Influenza with much sneezing; aching in every bone
- Persistent nausea and vomiting; loss of smell and taste; thirstlessness or excessive thirst; morning nausea; profuse accumulation of saliva
- Body rigid
- Burning and itching in eyes
- Antiviral effects against suppuration and inflammation of mucous membranes
- Light-headedness; weariness; weakness of whole body in morning upon rising
- Chilliness in back
- Pain in ears
- Early onset of flu symptoms including fever, chills, body aches
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Zincum gluconicum 3X, Zincum metallicum 3X, Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 4X, Ipecacuanha 6X, Pulsatilla 6X, Mercurius corrosivus 8X, Phosphorus 8X, Sulphur 8X, Influenzinum 12X, Lachesis mutus 12X, Anas barbariae, hepatis et cordis extractum 200 CK.
Lactose (Milk), Magnesium Stearate.
Adults and Children above 6 years: 1 tablet sublingually or dissolved completely in mouth 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Infants and Children to 6 years: Half the adult dosage.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature. Protect from light and moisture. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.