Lafes Natural and Organic Baby Insect Repellent
- Lafes organic baby insect repellent is a special blend of certified organic botanical oils to repel nasty insects.
- Lafes organic baby insect repellent is chemical and deet free.
- Lafes organic baby insect repellent is also USDA certified organic.
- All lafes organic baby products are certified estrogenic activity free.
- Lafes organic baby insect repellent is made of estrogenic activity free plastic.
- No BPA, phthalates or harmful chemicals.
- Most plastic bottles leach estrogens that may be harmful to infants and children.
- Lafes uses only certified baby-safe plastic.
- Lafes organic baby insect repellent is made with 95% certified organic ingredients.
- Lafes organic baby insect repellent is natural and organic because what goes on body goes in body.
- Free of parabens, propylene glycol, pesticides, SLS.
- No artificial preservatives.
- No artificial dyes or colors.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Active ingredients: 33% essential oils of: pelargonium graveolens (geranium) 33%.
Other ingredients: 99.67% reverse osmosis water, essential oils of: cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), eucalptus globulus (eucalyptus), citrus medica limonum (lemon), lavandula officinalis (lavender) prunus amygdalus dulcis (essential oil dispersant from sweet almond oil) total 100%.
Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Recycle or put in trash.
Storage: Store in original container out of reach of children. This product contains an organic emulsifier to keep the essential oils from separating, creating a milky, cloudy appearance which is normal.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.