LOreal Superior preference hair color, #7 dark blonde
- It is high time to celebrate your hair.
- Superior Preference - Fade-Resistant color in every box keeps your hair true-to-the-tone for weeks, with every strand shining with rich, long-lasting color.
- Color wont turn dull or brassy.
- Care Supreme conditioning provides up to six superior treatments, enriched with Vitamin E and UV filter to help defy fade-out and dry-out.
- Now more advanced than ever, Superior Preferences exclusive color-saving system assures that your hair stays so soft and alive with color.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Color Gel: Water, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Butoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-2 Tallow Amine, Alcohol Denat. , Oleyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleyl Ether, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Sodium Diethylaminopropyl Cocoaspartamide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Ammonium Acetate, Fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Resorcinol, P-Aminophenol, Erythorbic Acid, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, P-Phenylenediamine, M-Aminophenol, Hydroxypropyl BIS (N-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine) HCI, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol.
Color Optimizing Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
Care Supreme Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride. [D2010/2].
Follow the enclosed instructions.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dying eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. Important: Haircolor products can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious. Therefore, before you use this product it is necessary to follow these precautions.
- Do not use: If you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product. If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Perform an allergy test with a portion of this product.
- 48 Hours Before full application.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin (other than areas of application).
- If product gets into eyes, rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use for anything other than coloring your hair.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.