LOreal superior preference hair color, medium ash brown #5A
Long-Lasting Color With Superior Shine: Fade Resistant Conditioning Colorant - New Shine Extending Formula.
1 Application LOreal Paris Superior Preference: Level 3 Permanent.
Fade Resistant Color Technology: Discover Preference Patented Fade-Resistant Crystal-Shine Colorants for luminous, long-lasting color with superior shine. Brilliantly balanced shades that are always true and translucent. Never dull, brassy or faded.
Shine-Extending Conditioning: Enhanced with a new shine-extending concentrate that helps seal in first-day color and shine. Rich hydrators with a protective UV filter leave hair luminous, resilient. Plus a Preference Exclusive: a superior measure of conditioner - up to 6 luxurious treatments so color shines on and on.
Superior Coloring Experience: Now, all you need for expert coloring. Expert Colorist Gloves and simple instructions. Plus a luxurious scent and advanced color gel technology for no-mess application.
- Included Inside:
- No-mess Color Gel
- Care Supreme and reg, Multi-dose Conditioner
- Color Optimizing Creme in Applicator
- Premium Colorist Gloves
- Usage Instructions
- Preference Color Matching System:
- More than 50% gray - Your results will be slightly lighter-looking than the haircolor results shown.
- Red hair - Your color results will be light red.
- Medium and Dark Brown-Black hair - This shade will slightly lighten your hair and add reddish tones, but will not lighten your hair to blonde.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Color Gel: Water, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Butoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-2 Tallow Amine, Alcohol Denat. , Oleyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleyl Ether, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Sodium Diethylaminopropyl Cocoaspartamide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Ammonium Acetate, Fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, Erythorbic Acid, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, P-Aminophenol, Hydroxypropyl BIS (N-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine) HCI, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, M-Aminophenol.
Color Optimizing Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
Care Supreme Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride. [D2010/2].
Follow the enclosed instructions.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dying eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
Important: Haircolor products can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious.Therefore, before you use this product it is necessary to follow these precautions:
- Do not use:
- If you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- If you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Perform an allergy test with a portion of this product 48 Hours Before full application (see the instruction sheet).
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin (other than areas of application).
- If product gets into eyes, rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use for anything other than coloring your hair.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.