Nair hair remover bikini cream with green tea, Sensitive formula
Tidying your delicate bikini area is certainly no day at the beach. Especially for women who describe their skin as sensitive.Nair Hair Remover Bikini Cream with Green Tea, Sensitive Formula is specially designed to gently and quickly remove hair around tender bikini lines. With no nicks, cuts, or razor bumps. And the formula, with natural extracts leaves your skin soft and smooth. Includes Separate Finishing Lotion. Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Bikini Cream: water, mineral oil, calcium thioglycolate, cetearyl alcohol, calcium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, calcium hydroxide, ceteareth-20, sodium hydroxide, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, fragrance.Soothing Finishing Lotion: water, glycerin, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, mineral oil, myreth-3 myristate, laureth-4, stearic acid, laureth- 23, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, dimethicone, carbomer, methylparaben, isopropyl myristate, allantoin, propylparaben.
Follow Directions Exactly. Read the warning section before use. To apply cream:
- Squeeze cream onto fingertips.
- Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. Do not rub in. Wash your hands immediately after application.
- Leave the cream on for 6 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 6 minutes, leave the cream on for a few minutes longer. Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time.
- Remove cream and hair:
- Gently wipe off cream and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
- Once all hair has been removed, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water in the shower. Pat dry.
- Wipe off excess product from the tip. Replace cap securely between uses.
- Soothing Finishing Lotion Directions:
- For use after removing hair with the Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Bikini Cream.
- Rinse off the Sensitive Formula Hair Remover Bikini Cream thoroughly from the skin with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply the Soothing Finishing Lotion and gently massage onto skin.
Do Not Use if you have experienced an adverse reaction to hair removal lotion of cream in the past. Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect. Therefore, test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.Do Not Use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed, or broken skin. Keep away from eyes. Should product touch the eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. If irritation occurs during use, remove the product and rinse area with cold water. If irritation persists, consult your physician. Product can be use on arms, underarms, legs and bikini area.Do Not Use around eyes, in nose, in ears, on breast nipples, perianal or vaginal/ genital areas. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Soothing Finishing Lotion: for External Use Only. Avoid use around eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of reach of children.