Nair Hair Remover spa clay roll-on wax
- Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover.
With Mineral-Rich Clay, Mango and Acai Berry.
- 15 Second Microwavable Roll-On Wax.
- Easy Application.
- Great Skin Results.
- Smoothness Lasts Up to 8 Weeks.
- For Legs and Body.
- Water Rinsable.
- Includes 10 Reusable Cloth Strips.
Great Skin Results
Inspired by Brazilian Spas. This Nair wax was created with mineral-rich clay and natural extracts, making it easy to use, effective and gentle on skin.
A Multi-Position Roll-On
Easy to prepare, Nair roll-on is ready to use after just 15 seconds in the microwave. The exclusive multi-position bottle ensures even application on all parts of the body.
Individual results may vary.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sucrose, Glucose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Water, Illite, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
For best results, use on hair 1/4" to 1/2" long.
Skin should be clean and dry, free from oils, creams, lotions, moisturizers and perspiration. We recommend that you lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder, particularly when the climate is hot and humid.
- Step 1 - Patch test: Before each use, always complete a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where product will be used and follow the basic instructions. If skin appears normal after 24 hours, then you may apply the product to a larger area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment.
- Step 2 - Cleanse the skin: Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water, and dry skin thoroughly.
- Step 3 - Prepare the roll-on wax: Unscrew and remove the roll-on applicator. Remove the safety plug. Do not discard. Screw the roll-on applicator back onto the unplugged bottle, making sure it is snapped into place. Do not use if the bottle appears defective. Warning: Heating the bottle with the safety plug can cause it to burst.
- Step 4 - Heating the wax: Prior to heating, remove safety plug. Be extremely careful when heating the wax. Do not leave unattended during the heating process. Never overheat the wax. Heat gradually as follows: after removing the safety plug, make sure the roll-on applicator is snapped on correctly. Place the bottle flat on a microwavable plate, with the roll-on applicator face up. Place the bottle off-center on turntable. Always set the microwave at the maximum power of the cook setting (never at defrost). Start the microwave and carefully check the time, to the second, using a watch wit a second hand or a digital display.
For a 900 watt appliance:15 seconds for a full bottle, 10 seconds for a half bottle. The temperature varies from one microwave to another, carefully touch the bottle before handling to make sure it is not too hot. You should be able to handle it with bare hands, and the wax must not be too liquid or contain bubbles; these are signs of overheating. If the wax is too hot, do not handle the bottle with bare hands. Lay it flat, and let it cool for at least 15 minutes. When the bottle is warm and can be handled, knead it gently to distribute the heated wax. Do not shake. Always test wax temperature on one of the enclosed strips. Rolling the applicator on the strip, you should be able to easily apply a uniform strip of wax without the applicator overflowing on the sides (wax too hot). If the wax is not sufficiently liquid for easy application, heat it in increments of no more than 5 seconds, as indicated above. Once the ideal temperature is reached, note the time required for your microwave.
During use: If the wax cools down and is no longer uniform or becomes difficult to apply, heat the bottle in increments of no more than 5 seconds and knead the bottle gently 10 times to distribute the heated wax. Always check the wax temperature after each warming. Confirm by touching a small area of the skin before proceeding with hair removal.
- Step 5 - Apply the wax and remove hair: Check that wax temperature is at a comfortable heat before every waxing. Do this by thinly spreading a little wax in a small patch on the inside of your wrist. When waxing your legs, test a small amount on your lower leg. If it feels too hot, wash off immediately with cold water and allow wax to cool before retesting the wax temperature. Pressing the roll-on applicator down firmly on the skin, slowly roll the applicator along the leg, spreading a thin/transparent layer of wax in the direction of the hair growth. (You've done it correctly if you can still see hair and skin through the wax.) Do not spread the wax back and forth. Remove each strip before proceeding to the next area. Between applications, set the bottle on the tray, applicator side down. Immediately apply the cloth strip over the waxed area, pressing it firmly in the direction of hair growth. Wax is not supposed to harden. Immediately remove the cloth strip. Hold skin taut with one hand, and pick up lower end of the strip with the other hand. In one smooth motion, pull the strip quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth and close to the skin. Important: Pull the cloth strip parallel to the line of the body, not up away from the body.
- Step 6 - Wash away excess wax: Wax residue can be easily washed away with lukewarm water and a clean cloth. Pat skin dry. Strips are reusable. It is best to hand-wash.
- Step 7 - Condition skin: Gently massaging the waxed area can help stop, or greatly reduce, any tingling sensation. You may find that the application of a cold, wet washcloth will calm the skin.
- Step 8 - Clean roll-on applicator: Unscrew and remove the roll-on applicator, and put the safety plug back in. Wash the roll-on applicator with warm tap water to clean. Dry and replace the roll-on applicator on the bottle. Store in original packaging until next use.