0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

NatraBio homeopathic poison ivy-poison oak - 1 oz

Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price $10.29

$8.06

You Save: $2.23 (22%)

Availability: Out of stock

Be the first to review this product

Quick Overview

Relieves from skin rashes, heat rashes, hot, burning, irritated skin and itching.

UPC:  371400536018

    • $15 OFF on $200 - Use Coupon Code : OTCOFF15
    • $20 OFF on $300 - Use Coupon Code : OTCOFF20
    • $40 OFF on $500 - Use Coupon Code : OTCOFF40

Details

NatraBio homeopathic poison ivy-poison oak

Poison Oak/Poison Ivy Relief - For skin rashes, heat rashes, hot, burning, irritated skin and itching from exposure to poison oak/poison ivy. Homeopathic Medicine is a safe treatment for most minor ailments. Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing process. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work safely and without side effects.

Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
  • Skin Rashes
  • Heat Rashes
  • Hot, Burning, Irritated Skin
  • Itching

Natra-Bio Poison Oak & Ivy is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient liquid, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children. For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.

Natra-Bio Poison Oak & Ivy:
  • Advanced formulations
  • All natural ingredients
  • No Drowsiness
  • Non-habit Forming
  • Fast, Effective Symptom Relief
  • Convenient Quick Absorbing Liquids

Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.

Details

Agaricus muscarius (amanita mushroom) 6X, anarcardium orientale (marking nut) 6X,croton tiglium (croton oil) 6X, grindelia robusta (gum plant) 6X, rhus toxicodendron (poison ivy) 6X, sulphur (sulfur) 12X, 30X; Inactive: Purified water, and 20% U.S.P alcohol.

Details

Adults, take 15 drops under the tongue every 30 minutes for 2 hours, then reduce to 4 times daily or as needed. Children 4-12 years of age, take one half the adult dosages.

Details

Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 5 days or new symptoms appear. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review