MANUFACTURER: CLAIROL. INDICATIONS: Clairol Natural Instincts gives you natural-looking color that's alive with shine and depth. Level 2. Tweed. Lasts through 28 shampoos. Superior damage protection. Shinier, healthier looking color. With 100% Pure Aloe, Chamomile & Ginseng. No ammonia. Blends away gray naturally. No visible roots. Rich, radiant color in a unique botanical formula. Introducing Natural Instincts:
Our Natural Instincts Promise:
- The shinier, healthier looking color you expect - without the damage of the leading haircolor.
- For great color that's actually good for your hair.
Natural Instincts Shade Selection Guide:
- Natural Looking Color and Shine - With improved gray blending for rich, dimensional color.
- 100% Pure Aloe, Chamomile and Ginseng - A unique blend of natural botanicals and plant-based conditioners nourish every strand while coloring.
- Superior Damage Protection - Patented formula helps stop damage. No ammonia. Low peroxide.
- Deep Conditioning Treatment with Aloe - With twice the conditioner for up to 4 weekly treatments.
- Plus - Lasts through 28 shampoos with no visible roots. Fresh fragrance.
- Works in only 10 minutes.
- Great for first time colorers too!
Important Selection Tips:
- This shade is recommended if your current color is Dark Blonde to Light Brown.
This Package Contains:
- Enhances color and shine but does not lighten hair.
- If you choose a shade darker than your natural color, it will not wash out in 28 shampoos.
- Not sure which one to choose? Start with a shade lighter.
- Safe for use on colored, permed, or relaxed hair.
- No Ammonia Colorant
- Developing Lotion
- Deep Conditioning Treatment with Aloe
- Simple Application Instructions
- Professional Gloves.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
No Ammonia Colorant: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Discucinate, Fragrance, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleth-15, C11-15 Pareth-9, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Simmondisa Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Oleth-2, Dilinoleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oleic Acid, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Oleamide MIPA, C12-15 Pareth-3, P-Phenylenediamine, Oleth-10, Panthenol, EDTA, M-Aminophenol, 1-Naphthol, P-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene Developing Lotion: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, Peg-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone Deep Conditioning Treatment with Aloe: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone .
Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be serious. Do not color if you have had a previous reaction or if scalp is irritated or injured. To help minimize your risk perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Follow enclosed instructions.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying instructions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebr