Natures Way EfaGold Krill Oil Bioavailable EFAs Super Antioxidant 500 mg Softgels
- Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill one of natures most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants
- Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease:Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content)
- Promote cardiovascular health and help maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Support joint health and help maintain proper levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
Additional BenefitsThe important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free, no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients:Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Purified water
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.