Natures Way Umcka Cold Plus Flu Berry Syrup, Homeopathic
- Convenient tablets for natural cold and flu relief
- Umcka cold and flu formulas combine two clinically-effective natural medicines (Umcka P. sidoides and the Alpha CF blend) to tackle both cold and flu
- These products for maximum relief from:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Umcka Cold+Flu berry syrup combines pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X and alpha CF into one great-tasting, non-drowsy, multi-action cold and flu formula
- Safe for ages 6 and up
- Multi-action natural relief aches/pains, congestion, cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat
- The syrup is easy to take, suitable for children and also available in orange flavor
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Pelargonium Sidoides (1x Tincture).
Aronia juice, citric acid, lactose, maltodextrin, natural berry flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children 6-11:take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age:consult a doctor
- Sore throat warning:if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema, or a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days, cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache, fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- These could be signs of a serious condition
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.