Olbas Oil, Original Swiss Cold and Flu Remedy
- Easy to use aromatic inhalant relieves cold and allergy symptoms naturally.
- Pure essential oil formula soothes aching and painful muscles.
- Helps to breathe easily so get a good nights sleep.
- Olbas oil has long been a household name that families reach for at the first sign of a cold.
- It can be dropped onto a handkerchief or into water for inhalation during the day, at night a drop on a tissue tucked inside a pillowcase can helps to breathe easily so that get a good nights sleep.
- Applied to the skin, olbas oil produces a feeling of warmth and a local anaesthetic action, which makes it particularly effective in relieving muscular discomfort and arthritis pain.
- Olbas oil originated in basel, switzerland over 100 years ago, and continues to be a European and worldwide favorite.
- The natural essential oils in olbas oil are extracted from six medicinal herbs, the basis of healing in cultures around the world for centuries.
- This synergistic combination of six essential oils provides amazing relief on multiple levels.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Essential Oils of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cajeput, Wintergreen, Juniper & Clove. DIRECTIONS:
Massage: Apply Olbas generously and gently massage the body where needed most. Can be used for a full massage, or spot massage at pressure points for quick effect. Inhalation: Direct inhalation of the aromatic vapors can be useful for quick effect of the essential oils and to help breathing. Simply sprinkle 5-10 drops on a tissue and inhale deeply. Or, add 10-20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot water, place a towel over your head and breathe vapors deeply for about 5 minutes. Compress: Add 10-20 drops of Olbas Oil to a bowl of hot or cold water. Submerse a cloth in the water, wring it out and place it on the affected area. Hot compresses are useful for muscular pain and cramp relief and cold compresses are useful for swelling or headache. Feet: Massage directly on feet or add 25-50 drops of Olbas Oil to a dishpan of hot or cold water and soak feet for 10 to 15 minutes.