Pet Naturals of Vermont Features: Protect flea plus tick repellent spray for dogs and cats
Pet Naturals of Vermont Protect Flea and Tick Repellent For Dogs & Cats is a natural repellent to protect your pets from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and flies. A natural flea and tick repellant formulated by nature. The oils have been used for centuries by the indigenous people of the Amazon forest to keep pests from detecting a desirable scent from their skin thus creating avoidance. PROTECT does not contain any drugs or synthetic chemicals.
- A natural flea and tick repellant formulated by nature.
- Combines Brazilian oils derived from certified forests which act as a natural force field to shield pets from unwanted pests.
- The oils have been used for centuries by the indigenous people of the Amazon forest to keep pests from detecting a desirable scent from their skin thus creating avoidance.
- Does not contain any drugs or synthetic chemicals.
- No known toxic effects from licking the skin.
- Safe for use on beddings and could be applied to collars that are able to soak up the oils.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Lemongrass Oil 4%, Cinnamon Oil 1%, Sesame Oil 1%, Castor Oil 0.5%
Purified Water 93.5%
- Shake well before each use. Please read all directions carefully before application.
- Spray generously on fur, including legs and stomach and then work into the coat if necessary.
- Depending on the thickness, type, and length of fur, the spray may require additional rubbing to get the product through the entire coat.
- Avoid contact with mucus membranes by covering the animals nose, mouth and eyes when applying near the animals head.
- Use a cloth or our handy pre-soaked Protect wipes to apply the product on the animals face.
- Reapply every 2 to 3 days or as needed before the animal goes outside.
- Reapply whenever the animal is thoroughly wet. Safe for daily use, if desired.
Avoid soaking the animal with the spray. Safe for use on puppies and kittens. Keep cap on bottle when not in use. This spray can also be used on the pets bedding and grooming tools. This formula is designed to be non-staining, but we recommend testing it on fabric or other surfaces before use.