Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles Tablets by Planetary Herbals
- Dried nettle leaf is traditionally used as a tonifier.
- When carefully freeze dried, additional properties are preserved which support the respiratory system.
- n vitro research of these constituents show partial inhibitory effects on the biosynthesis of arachidonic acid and leukotrienes
- Stinging nettles have long been renowned for their tonifying properties and more recently have become noted for providing seasonal sinus support.
- Planetary Herbals premium nettles have been freeze-dried to preserve the potency of the active constituents in the plant's stinging hairs and leaves.
- This process ensures that Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles will deliver all the benefits inherent in the nettle plant
- The suggested daily use supplies the same dosage used in clinical research on freeze-dried nettles.
- Lifestyle Recommendations:To support respiratory and sinus health, drink plenty of pure water, avoid molds, pollen, and animal hair, and supplement with vitamins A and C with bioflavonoids
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, acacia gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
1 tablet twice daily between meals.
- If any are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any are using blood thinning medications or regularly using aspirin, consult health care professional before using this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.