Guggul Cholesterol Compound 375 mg Tablets by Planetary Herbals
- Planetary Herbals Guggul Cholesterol Compound is one of the most valued botanicals for supporting cholesterol wellness.
- Planetary Herbals Guggul Cholesterol Compound utilizes a guggul extract that delivers 75 mg of guggulsterones daily, blended in the traditional manner with triphala and select spices.
- Used herbs to support a healthy cardiovascular system. One of the most valued Ayurvedic heart botanicals is guggul, the resin of a shrub related to myrrh.
- New scientific research supports this traditional use and offers evidence to explain gugguls mechanism of action.
- Planetary Herbals Guggul Cholesterol Compound features a guggul extract, rich in guggulsterones, the constituent believed by scientists to be responsible for many of the plants benefits.
- Guggul is one of the most valued botanicals for supporting cholesterol wellness.
- Guggul has also been found to support normal thyroid function by stimulating the release of thyroid hormone, according to animal studies
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, acacia gum, stearic acid, silica, and modified cellulose gum.
2 tablets twice daily between meals.
- Do not use if any are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.