Planetary Herbals Hawthorn Extract Full Spectrum 550 mg Tablets
- Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Hawthorn Extract combines a concentrated extract of hawthorn leaves and flowers with the whole berries, to deliver a full spectrum of valuable hawthorn constituents
- Hawthorn is the primary herb used by herbalists in America and Europe to support a healthy heart.
- The leaves, berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids and procyanidins renowned for their ability to support the normal activity and integrity of the heart.
- Hawthorn is a flavonoid-rich herb renowned for its ability to support the normal activity of the heart.
- Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) is a small thorny tree with white flowers and red berries.
- It originated on the hillsides and sunny slopes of England, Europe, and North America.
- Hawthorn has been the subject of botanical writings since as early as the first century A.D. Herbalists traditionally used all parts of the hawthorn plant, which has been regarded as the most important cardiac tonic in both Chinese and Western herbalism
- Planetary Herbals Hawthorn Heart combines this precious botanical and tonifiers from Europe and North America with valued Asian botanicals to support the cardiovascular system.
- Hawthorns bioflavonoids have documented antioxidant activity, which is vital for protecting the heart from the ravages of free radicals.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients:Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet twice daily between meals.
- If any are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any are using blood thinning medications or regularly using aspirin, consult health care professional before using this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.