Psyllium husk powder by Source naturals
- Psyllium seed husk is an excellent, low caloric source of soluble dietary fiber.
- Consumption of seven or more grams of soluble fiber from psyllium seed husk per day from this product, in association with a diet low in saturated fats and cholesterol.
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Source Naturals uses only the husk of the seed, as it is a much better fiber source than the whole seed.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Notice to new users : A small percentage of individuals, such as nurses and other health care providers whose occupations expose them to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium. This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction.
- Take this product with a full 8 ounce glass of liquid.
- If you do not drink enough liquid, the product may swell in the throat causing blockage or choking.
- Avoid use if you have ever had throat or swallowing problems.
- Seek immediate medical help if pain or swelling/breathing difficulties occur.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.