Royal Tropics Green Papaya digestive aid capsules
- Royal Tropic The Original Green Papaya Digestive Aid maintains maximum digestive action naturally, and is 100% pure.
- From ancient Hawaii comes mature Green Papaya Powder: rich in papain, protein, fiber and high in potassium, now in concentrated capsule form.
- Papaya (Carica papaya) is a fruit grown in tropical parts of the world such as Hawaii, the South Pacific, South America and many other places.
- The Green Papaya fruit are harvested at the optimal moment before fully ripened.
- The Papaya is known to have an abundance of two very important enzymes that break down proteins: Papain and chymopapain.
- These are proteolytic enzymes, which assist proper digestion in humans by breaking down proteins into simpler and more soluble forms.
- Royal Tropics takes great care to ensure that the consumer gets the best green papaya product possible for proper digestion.
Papain is a milky juice, which is found only in the green papaya fruit. Used internally, papain is very effective in the treatment of indigestion originating in the stomach or intestines. Papain transforms proteins into peptones, which are more easily absorbed into the bloodstream, thus facilitating protein assimilation and improving digestion. Laboratory analyses of dehydrated green papaya show that it contains approximately 8% protein (mainly enzymes), 70% carbohydrates (pectin and fruit sugar), and 5% crude fiber.
Green papaya is also rich in potassium (1950 mg per 100 gms), which is important to balance sodium levels and protect cells against harmful substances. Vitamin A, an anti-oxidant and vision aid, is also prevalent in the amount of 2000 I.U. per 100 gms. Green papaya contains many other useful nutrients and trace elements which play an important role in human nutrition.
- Richest Source of Papain.
- Dieting Assistance.
- Fasting Support.Natural Aid to Digestion.
- High in Enzyme Action.
- The Original 100% Pure Green Papaya.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Gelatin (Capsules). May also contain Silica.
2 capsules either before breakfast or dinner or both.
Keep out of reach of children.