Sea-Bands are clinically proven to relieve motion sickness and morning sickness in addition to helping with post-operative and chemotherapy-induced nausea.
- No side effects
- drug free alternative treatment for the control of vomiting
- Nausea is typically Reduced within 5 minutes after Sea-Bands are applied.
- Sea-Bands can be used with any other drugs
Motion Sickness and Travel Sickness:- Don’t let motion sickness ruin your journeys – be they by land, air or sea. Drug-free Sea-Bands can help you or your children reduce nausea so you can enjoy travelling once again.
Morning Sickness:- For many pregnant women, morning sickness isn’t just confined to the morning. In some cases it can last all day – and range from feeling nauseous to regular vomiting. If you are suffering morning sickness or pregnancy sickness, Sea-Bands may help to reduce feelings of nausea and can help reduce vomiting too
Post-Operative and Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea:- Nausea and vomiting is a common and unpleasant side effect of chemotherapy for cancer patients and, despite improvements in anaesthetic techniques, many post-operative patients still suffer nausea and vomiting. Drug-free Sea-Bands can help to relieve these symptomsDisclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Material is made out of cotton.
To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.