Source Naturals Alpha lipoic acid antioxidant protection 50 mg tablets
Source Naturals Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a powerful fat and water-soluble antioxidant. Source Naturals Alpha-Lipoic Acid directly recycles vitamin C and indirectly recycles vitamin E, providing additional antioxidant protection. Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid is an important component in the energy production process in the cells.
Multiple Functions, Multiple Benefits
- Antioxidant - ALA gives up an electron from its outer shell to stabilize free radicals. Since the free radical is stabilized, it does not attack healthy cells, so cellular function and vitality is supported. This benefits the eyes, the cardiovascular system, the liver, the skin�the entire body.
- Regeneration of Antioxidants - Spent antioxidants - ALA is a potent reducing agent, and therefore it reactivates helpful compounds like vitamin C, glutathione, vitamin E, and CoQ10, enabling them to do more for your health.
- Cleansing/Detoxification - ALA chelates onto transition metals; it attaches to them so they can be cleared from the body before harming cells. Binding to such metals as mercury, arsenic, cadmium and iron clears them from the blood, reducing the workload of the liver and improving cellular health.
- Cellular health - ALA has been shown to balance the location and movement of the transcription factors, increasing healthy functioning of the cells.
- Sugar balance - ALA supports cellular mechanisms that are responsible for glucose uptake from the blood to the cells. It also increases insulin efficiency. Excess blood sugar can damage proteins in a process called glycation and it can lead to fat generation, weight gain, and the metabolic inflammation that may impact the health of the heart, brain, and cellular health. A healthy sugar balance affects cellular energy and the function of cells throughout the body.
- Nerves and cognition - ALA has been shown to improve memory in mammals and preliminary studies suggest that it stabilizes cognitive function.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
sorbitol, silica, magnesium stearate, and modified cellulose gum.
1 to 4 tablets daily with a meal. For maximum results, include vitamin B complex, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 with alpha-lipoic acid in your nutrition program.