Source Naturals Attentivechild tablets for mental concentration
Supports Your Childs Ability to Focus.
- A Bio-Aligned Formula designed to address the multiple systems that affect children's ability to focus.
- Choose between tablets or sweet-tart chewable wafers.
- DMAE to help enhance mental concentration.
- magnesium to support neuromuscular transmission and activity.
- l-aspartate, which acts as a neurotransmitter.
- grape seed extract, which is rich in powerful antioxidant procyanidins.
- and phosphatidylserine a vital component of brain cell membranes.
Studies have shown that very active children may have special dietary needs. Source Naturals Attentivechild is designed to support your child's ability to focus - and kids love the sweet and tart taste! DMAE, a substance normally found in the brain, has been shown to help enhance mental concentration. Magnesium also plays a role in neuromuscular transmission and activity. L-Aspartate, an amino acid, acts as a neurotransmitter. Grape seed extract is rich in procyanidins, which have powerful antioxidant activity, and phosphatidylserine is a vital component of cell membranes, including those in the brain.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
For ages 5 and up. Take as follows, depending on your childs weight:
- 75 lb. = 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- 75 to 125 lb. = 2 to 3 tablets daily.
- 125 lb = 3 to 4 tablets daily.