Source Naturals Benfotiamine fat soluble vitamin B-1 150 mg tablets
For Blood Sugar Balance
- A more bioavailable derivative of vitamin B-1 (thiamine).
- Unlike normal thiamine, benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more physiologically active.
- Supports normal glucose utilization by stimulating transketolase, the enzyme essential for maintaining normal glucose metabolic pathways.
- Benfotiamine inhibits the creation of A.G.E.s (advanced glycation end products).
- A.G.E.s increase oxidative stress and protein degradation, both of which play a large role in signs of normal aging, such as impaired memory, vision, or muscle function, and loss of skin elasticity.
- Normal glucose levels are vital for kidney and retinal health.
Benfotiamine is a more bioavailable derivative of thiamine (Vitamin B-1). Unlike normal thiamine, benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more physiologically active. It supports normal glucose utilization by stimulating transketolase, the enzyme essential for maintaining normal glucose metabolic pathways. Normal glucose levels are also vital for the promotion of endothelial cell health in the kidneys and retinas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.