Source Naturals Cholesterol Rescue tablets
Cholesterol Rescue, part of the Cholesterol Rescue family of products, is a scientifically formulated, all-natural blend of three key ingredients that work to promote cholesterol wellness and may reduce your risk of heart disease. It contains plant sterols, which inhibit excess dietary cholesterol absorption. Research suggests that daily consumption of 800 mg of plant sterols, taken with food in two divided doses as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Combined with the patented Sytrinol ingredients-polymethoxylated flavones, which balance your bodys cholesterol production, and tocotrienols that protect the cholesterol in your arteries from free radical damage, Cholesterol Rescue may support your healthy heart.
Triple Action to Promote Cholesterol Wellness!
- Includes phytosterols (plant sterols) to inhibit dietary cholesterol absorption.
- Research suggests that daily consumption of 800 mg of plant sterols, taken with food in two divided doses as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Contains the proven action of Sytrinol.
- Balances cholesterol production with polymethoxylated flavones.
- Protects arteries from free radical damage with tocotrienols.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet twice daily just before a meal (not after).