Source Naturals Colostrum 650 mg tablets
- Colostrum is a unique food supplement, rich in a variety of biologically active proteins.
- It is the first milk given to a newborn calf by its mother, and contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk.
- Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth.
- Source Naturals Colostrum is true, bovine colostrum (not cheese whey), collected within the first 12 hours of production.
- It is then standardized, so that the key proteins found in colostrum make up 30% of the finished product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate. Contains milk/dairy.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily on an empty stomach.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to cows milk, consult your health care professional before using this product.