Source Naturals L-Pproline L-Lysine 275 mg/275 mg tablets
- L-Lysine and L-Proline amino acids are the precursors of hydroxylysine (HL), and hydroxyproline (HP), two constituents of collagen.
- Collagen is an essential component of arterial linings.
- Vitamin C, a strong antioxidant, is also essential for the production of collagen.
- Hawthorn berry and grape seed extract are potent natural antioxidants due to their high levels of proanthocyanidin. These proanthocyanidin esters are excellent free radical scavengers.
- L-Lysine is one of 9 essential amino acids that cannot be made in the body.
- It is the basic raw material for carnitine synthesis.
- L-Proline can be made in the body, but low protein/vegetarian diets may not always promote optimal L-Proline production.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg or soy, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance. Suitable for vegetarians.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
2 to 4 tablets daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Note: Natural plant variations may affect tablet color.