Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 1000 IU softgels
- Bone and immune health.
- Sunlight is a source of life on Earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us.
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age.
- Vitamin D-3 helps maintain healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones.
- It supports increased muscle strength in older adults and it also plays a role in healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D.
- It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the bodys needs.Hypoallergenic.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
1 to 2 softgels daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or any lung disease, cancer, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.