Spirulina natural 500 mg green super food for longevity tablets by Earthrise
Earthrise Spirulina Natural provides the equivalent of seven servings of vegetables in terms of antioxidant content (beta-carotene). Eat your Spirulina Greens for good health and feel the energy of Nature's green superfood!
It is a nutrient-rich green superfood for enhanced nutritional support, vitality and good health. What's so special about Earthrise Spirulina? Earthrise Spirulina is grown at Earthrise's farm in the pristine California desert. Earthrise's production method is environmentally friendly, and their quality control system assures consumers of the highest quality product on the market today. Earthrise Spirulina contains a rainbow spectrum of mixed carotenoids, antioxidants and phytonutrients that promote health at multiple sites in the body.
Earthrise Spirulina is Earthrise's flagship product. Earthrise has been growing and cultivating this amazing dietary supplement for more than 20 years. Spirulina has years of research confirming it's ability to support the immune system and contribute to overall health.Key Features:
Energy and Vitality:
- Rich in antioxidants
- More than 60% easy-to-digest, all-vegetable protein
- Rich source of phytonutrients
- Rare food source of the essential fatty acid GLA
- Easy-to-absorb iron
- Ecologically grown in the United States (Southern California)
- Grown on mineral fertilizers, just like wild Spirulina
- Pesticide and herbicide free (non-toxic)
- Promotes immune health
- Protects heart & brain from oxidative stress
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
- Powerful antioxidant protection
- More than 60% easy-to-digest vegetable protein
- Phycocynain (Super Blue Antioxidant Unique to Spirulina)
- Chlorophyll and potent Beta-carotene Vitamin A
- Easily absorbed Iron
- Essential Fatty Acids and Vegetarian Glycogen
- Natural Vitamins and Minerals
- Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
6-12 tablets a day (1-2 servings).
If you are on a medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician.