MANUFACTURER: Superior Trading Superior Trading White Flower Analgesic Balm Oil Aches and pains due to:
Discomfort due to:
- Muscle strains
- Joint pain
- Back and neck ache
- Insect bites and stings
- Stuffy nose
- Sinus headaches
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Camphor 6%, Menthol 15%, Wintergreen 40%,External Analgesic
Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint
- Wintergreen oil - relieves pain and helps soothe sore muscle
- Menthol - has a cooling effect and is used for treating headaches, rheumatic pains and neuralgia. It may also relieve symptoms of bronchitis, sinusitis and similar condition.
- Eucalyptus oil - is antiseptic in nature. It can be used as a counter-irritant and also provides relief from cold and sinusitis
- Peppermint oil - is antiseptic and refreshing and also acts as an insect repellent.
- Camphor - is a natural analgesic providing relief from pain. It also repels insects.
- Lavender oil - is a natural antiseptic and insect repellent. It is calming and speeds healing of burn and wound.
Adults and children 2 years and older: apply several drops and rub into affected area for a few minutes. Repear not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years: ask doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- otherwise than as directed
- on broken skin or open wound
When using this product:
- do not use near eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- skin irritation occurs
- symptoms last more than 7 days or go away and return in a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.