Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Ginger Aid Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Aid Tea promotes the flow of digestive juices and increases tone in the muscular walls of the stomach, a normal process that keeps the digestive system ready to function.
- This formula is pungent, spicy and sweet with a twist of lemon from lemon myrtle.
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Ginger tea is traditionally used for indigestion and clinical data supports its use for the prevention of nausea and vomiting
- Its also good after dinner to promote healthy digestion especially if have overindulged.
Herbal PowerGets the digestive juices flowing, relieves occasional indigestion and prevents nausea associated with motion
PersonalitySpicy and soothing.
Taste:Characteristically pungent and spicy ginger, sweet and slightly lemony.
With plenty of hot and pungent ginger, as well as a blend of mellow blackberry and lemon myrtle, this tea is great to drink before meals to warm up digestive systemDisclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients:Ginger Rhizome (Organic) (1180mg), Proprietary Blend (820mg), Blackberry Leaf (Organic), Stevia (Stevia Rebaudiana) Leaf (Organic), Lemon Myrtle Leaf (Organic)
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if any have gallstones.
- Consult a health care practitioner, if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.