Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea Bags
- The word licorice is actually a corrupted version of its original Greek name Glukurrhiza, which means, literally sweet root Called sweet stalk in Sanskrit and sweet herb in Chinese.
- Licorice is deeply loved around the world, not only for its signature, sweetness, but for its role in supporting respiratory and digestive health.
- Traditional Medicinals adore this earthy root tea because licorice is simply lovable and cant find a more shining example of everything that makes licorice fine.
PersonalityUnmistakable, lovely and harmonizing
Taste: Sweet, Rooty and viscous, Distinctly licorice-y.
Herbal PowerLicorice is known to soothe the digestive tract and promote respiratory healthDisclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 3 cups daily between meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Unless directed by health care provider, licorice root tea should not be taken daily for longer than 4-6 weeks.
- Cardiovascular-related disorders such as high blood pressure, potassium deficiency (hypokalemia), impaired kidney or liver functions, cirrhosis of the liver, and pregnancy.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.