Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Everyday Detox Herbal Tea Bags, Lemon
- Traditional Medicinals Lemon EveryDay Detox tea promotes healthy liver function with organic burdock root.
- Traditional Medicinals concerned about the effects of living in an increasingly toxic world
- Responding to such concerns, herbalists created this tea, whose purpose is to promote healthy liver function
- This is a classic European herbal combination of burdock root, stinging nettle and cleavers
- Caffeine free herbal dietary supplement
Herbal PowerPromotes healthy liver function
Taste:Balanced bittersweet, with hints of aromatic citrus.
PersonalityGentle, supportive and helpful.
Blended with lemon myrtle to give it a lemony-citrus taste, we love this pleasantly mild, bittersweet and earthy tea for its ability to help support the liver and promote healthy digestionDisclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients:Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa) (organic 900mg), Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioca) Leaf (organic 900mg), Cleavers Herb (organic 450mg), Dandelian Root Roasted (organic), Lemon Myrtle Leaf (organic)
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- If symptoms of upper abdominal distress persist, discontinue use and consult physician.
- Consult a health care provider before use if have gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux
- For indigestion that lasts longer than one week or periodically reoccurs, seek medical advice.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.