Traditional Medicinals Organic Easy Now Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Easy Now Tea is a natural herbal nervine that helps ease stress. Chamomile, lavender and passionflower form the basis for numerous traditional European teas for mild nervous restlessness
- The use of these herbs for restlessness is supported by clinical data
- There is also evidence that combinations of like-acting relaxant herbs are more effective than taking the single herbs alone.
Easy now, tiger, everythings going to be all right, this calming blend of relaxing herbs like passionflower, chamomile, lavender and catnip will help ease tension and stress
Taste: A delightful blend of complex herbal tastes floral, apple-like and minty
Herbal PowerHelps to relax, easing tension and stress
PersonalitySmooth and silky.
These herbs are called nervines because of their ability to have a beneficial effect on nervous systemDisclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Other Ingredients:Passionflower Herb (Organic 180mg), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract (Organic) (180mg), English Lavender Flower (Organic) (135mg), Catnip Herb (Organic 105mg), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) (Organic 90mg), Proprietary Blend (Organic 810mg), Peppermint Leaf (Organic), Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Leaf, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Stevia (Stevia Rebaudiana) Leaf (Organic).
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Consult your health care practitioner: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- Consumption with alcohol is not recommended.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.