Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Herbal Tea Bags
- Once brought dandelion into life, will never look at those pesky weeds the same way again.
- Named the small postman in Persian because of the belief that dandelion brings good news, how this mildly bitter, roasted root tea helps bodys natural detoxification process by helping body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste
PersonalityResilient and tough, supportive.
Taste: Pleasantly roasted, sweet and slightly bitter.
Herbal PowerGets the juices flowing, gently stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Consult your health care practitioner: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- Consumption with alcohol is not recommended.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.