Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move senna stimulant laxative tea baga
- For gentle overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Senna leaf is the "move" in this tea, and it works by direct action on the intestine, which is why it is called a stimulant laxative.
- Smooth Move is a sweet tasting herbal laxative tea for use in relieving occasional constipation.
- This product generally produces bowel movements in six to twelve hours.
- Contains sennosides.
- Clinically tested
- Combined with fennel, orange peel, cinnamon, coriander and ginger for digestive support.
- Sweet and slightly bitter taste with citrus-orange and spicy notes.
- USDA certified organic.
- Naturally caffeine free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Senna Leaf Extract ([PhEur] 1,080 mg)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root (PhEur), Bitter Fennel Seed (Organic) (PhEur), Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel (Organic**), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia) Bark, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil (PhEur), Ginger Rhizome (Organic) (PhEur), Orange Flavor (Natural) (orange peel oil on arabic gum PhEur)
Do not use if suffering from Ileus, acute intestinal inflammation (e.g. Crohn?s disease, ulcerative colitis), appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, severe dehydration states with water and electrolyte depletion.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks, consult a doctor before using a laxative.
- Laxative products should not be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative product may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.