Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free PMS Herbal Tea Bags For Healthy Cycle
- Promotes a healthy cycle
- Temporarily reduces water retention
- When any women are retaining water due to PMS, theres nothing better than a nice cup of tea, especially if it helps relieves discomfort
A traditional combination of herbs used to eliminate excess fluid like dandelion and chicory roots, parsley, nettle, and others that this teas ability to help that time of the month go with the flow.
Herbal PowerRelieves uncomfortable premenstrual symptoms like water retention
PersonalityComforting and kind, a friend of women.
Taste: A balance of slightly bitter and sweet, with an earthy, roasted grain taste.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- When experiencing water retention, drink 3-4 cups daily during the 7-10 days before menstruation.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if have gallstones.
- If have heart and/or kidney diseases, are on diabetes medication or if are taking psychoactive medication.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs such as contact dermatitis.
- If symptoms persist consult health care provider.
- Do not use if pregnant or beast feeding.
- Do not take if allergic to Asteraceae (dairy family) plants, if have Gilberts syndrome or Crigler-Najjar syndrome, gall bladder inflammation, bile duct obstruction, or intestinal blockage.
- Do not use if you have bile duct cancer, pancreatic cancer, haemolytic anemia, intestinal spasm, liver cancer or liver disease.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.