- Traditional Medicinals Organic Weightless Cranberry Tea is an herbal tea used for the relief of temporary water weight gain.
- Retaining water can make feel heavy, swollen and waterlogged.
- Probably the last thing on mind is to drink tea or add more water to the situation
- But actually, this tea contains diuretic herbs which have traditionally been combined to help body eliminate excess water and return to a more comfortable condition
- A blend of fennel, parsley, red clover, uva ursi, cleavers and chicory, as well as cranberry and hibiscus fruity taste of this tea nearly as much as its ability to relieve water retention
Herbal PowerRelieves temporary water weight gain.
PersonalityLight and airy
Taste:Pleasantly tart and sour, with a mild anise-like taste.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Especially good with honey.
- For adults only
- Consult your health care practitioner: if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks
- This tea is not recommended for use for more than 2 weeks..
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor.
- Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness within 2 hours of consumption
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.