Vicks NyQuil cough relief liquid, 8 oz
Put Your Cough to Bed for the Evening
Sleeping with a cough doesn�t have to be a chore. NyQuil Cough medicine will help give you the cough relief you need so that you can get the sleep you so richly deserve.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms: cough, runny nose and sneezing Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Active Ingredients(each 30 mL dose cup):
- Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (Cough suppressant)
- Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg (Antihistamine)
Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Citrate.
- �Each 30 mL dose cup contains sodium 36 mg.
- �Store at room temperature
Do not use:
- �If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson�s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- �To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- �Excessive phlegm (mucus)
- �A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- �Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- �A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- �Do not use more than directed.
- �Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- �Marked drowsiness may occur.
- �Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- �Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- �Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- �Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.