Wallys Natural Products Ear Candle, Lavender Beeswax - 12 candles | OTCDeal.com
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Wallys Natural Products Ear Candle, Lavender Beeswax - 12 candles

Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price $44.16

$39.16

You Save: $5.00 (11%)

Availability: Out of stock

Be the first to review this product

Quick Overview

Smoke and warmth will then freely enter the ear canal.

UPC:  609280500127

Details

Wallys Natural Products Ear Candle, Lavender Beeswax
  • 100% all-natural
  • Special blend of essential oils

Hand-crafted from 100% all-natural beeswax and pure lavender oil that is embedded into every candle. The essential oil of lavender is combined with the beeswax to create a sweet honey scent


Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.

Details

Unbleached Cotton Muslin, Purified Beeswax, Essential Oil of Lavender

Details

Always use a protective flame shield and sit upright, using the candle angle shown in the picture above.

Details

Do not use this product by yourself! do not use if you have ear tubes, an ear drum perforation, infections, disease, inflammation, or recent ear surgery. Sit upright and always use the candle angle (pictured on the back of the box) at all times. Do not lay on your side. Never burn less than 4" in length. The candle should not be foreced into the ear canal or inserted beyond 1/8". Cover the entire head, neck and shoulders with a damp towel, exposing only the ear to be candled. Use scissors to trim off each 1" segment of brunt ash into a nearby bowl of water. Be careful as the ashes may be hot. The candle should be removed fromt eh ear during each trim and rotated 180 degrees to maintain even burning of the candle. Beware of air drafts from wind, heaters and air conditioners while paying close attention to the direction of flame. The flame tip should be directed away from the person being candled. Maintain a low burning flame and use common sense when working with fire. One time use only. Do not reuse. Not recommended for children under the age of twelve years old. Do not expose to temperatures below 32 degerees (F) or above 90 degrees (F).

  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

Symantec