Yerba Prima Colone Care formula
- Natural Fiber Supplement.
- Promotes Colon Health.
- Elimination of Toxins.
Colon Care Formula promotes colon health with fiber, calcium, magnesium, selenium and FOS. These nutrients provide dietary support for normal, healthy functioning of the colon, including regular elimination of toxins and waste material, promoting the growth of friendly bacteria, such as acidophilus and bifidus, and support for proper digestion.* For best results, use everyday as long as desired, No added sweeteners, colors or additives.
Yerba Prima has pioneered significant advances in health enhancing products, including natural dietary fiber, internal cleansing and standardized herbs.
Quality Assurance: Yerba Prima's products are pure and natural, and are made from the highest quality ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Disclaimer:
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions.
Psyllium Seed Husk, Soy Fiber (non-GMO), Oat Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) Probiotic growth complex, Magnesium Oxide, Apple Pectin (Extract), Selenium Amino Acid Chelate (Extract).
Suggested Usage: Adults and Children over 12: Regular daily use, 1 heaping teaspoon, one to three times a day. Children 6-12: 1 level teaspoon, one to three times a day. See Directions.
- Can be use with or between meals.
- Start by taking 1 serving each day.
- Gradually increase to 3 servings per day as needed.
- Stir powder briskly into at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid.
- Juice, water, soy or rice drink, and milk are all good with Colon Care Formula.
- For easiest mixing, shake in a closed jar.
- Drink immediately.
- If product is too thick when consuming, add more liquid and stir.
- Drinking additional liquid is helpful.
- If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.